Do you know Erythritol??
- It is the natural substitute of sugar in the form of fine crystals, it looks very much like the traditional one. It is a 100% natural sweetener, because it is found in fruits, vegetables, plant seeds and mushrooms.
- It has 70% of the sweetness of traditional sugar (sucrose), so it can be used for in the same amount to sweeten drinks, fruits, sweets etc
- It is suitable for diabetics (has a 0 glycemic index) and does not damage teeth.
- 1 egg
- 2 spoon of erythritol
- 50 g of whole rice flour
- 100 g of wholemeal flour
- 80 ml of skimmed milk
- 1 spoon of greek yoghurt
- 1 teaspoon of baking powder
- Work the eggs with erythritol
- Add yogurt, milk and flour sifted with yeast.
- Cook by pouring a tablespoon of dough into a non-stick pan on both sides