Erythritol is a natural sweetener belonging to the polyol family, a category of compounds naturally present in some types of fruits and vegetables. In addition, to lower the glycemic index and to increase the fiber content of our pancakes, we added inulin, a soluble dietary fiber, naturally extracted from chicory root, with intrinsic prebiotic properties.
Try our recipe!
- 100 g Flour
- 100 ml partially skimmed milk or vegetable drink 🥛
- 1 egg 🥚
- ½ white yogurt jar
- ½ Sachet of baking powder
- ½ Teaspoon of baking soda
- 1-2 Teaspoon of erythritol
- 1 Teaspoon of inulin
- Pour in a bowl flour and powder and then add the egg, yogurt and milk.
- Mix with a whisk to make the mixture homogeneous.
- Heat a pinch of butter or a drizzle of oil in a non-stick frying pan, eliminating the excess with paper towels. You can help yourself with a ladle to pour the ideal dose of mixture for each pancake.
- Cook a few minutes per side.
- Serve them accompanied by fresh, dried fruit, jam, dark chocolate flakes and maple syrup to taste!"